Saturday 4 February 2012

Captains log; Stardate 4th February 2012...Entry?..Piss takers...

I'm not in a particularly good mood.
No... In fact... I’m feeling a bit f'ed off to be honest..
Piss takers... what's that about?

Just why do some people take the piss?
Someone's going to offer up “because they can" and tick me the hell off even more right?!?... hold that thought... don't wanna hear it

Listen... what kind of world would we be living in if everyone had to go around distrustful of everyone else... aka trust at your peril... and only saw the bad in others... refused to give anyone the benefit of the doubt.. or even respected them as human beings..

Oh that's right... this kind of world... silly me

I'm disgusted that piss takers hide behind poor excuses, lies, and complete and utter f***ery...

Straight up... if you ever meet me, and intend to take the piss... don't even bother... just walk on right by... because my tolerance level just shot right down to fucking 0.

(I have a feeling the event I attended was the tipping point... for what I consider to be a complete breakdown of human f****** decency)

Piss takers?... utter pricks...
Do me a favour... when you go about your daily life over the coming days, weeks , months.. and you see an opportunity to exploit or take the piss... honour yourself... honour god...let it be...

Let's at least try and be better people.. or not... I guess the choice rests with us.. and everyone is free to do whatever the hell they please...

....whe Scotty deh?.....

1 comment: