Sunday 19 October 2014

Ary - Aiue Minha Vida

A comment on youtube asked.. oh.. nice language what is it?
Another said.. It's Portuguese my dear.

heehee.. we can be culture snobs at times...
I tell you what though..Great..and thanks, because I tell you straight.. Portuguese?.. me?.. not a clue.. not even one word! #must try harder.

However.. this song and video I really like.
In fact.. I think Ary's kinda cool



I love Afro house
Imagine that!,.. for the longest time I couldn't stand house music (UK) .. but I'm really happy because I've been able to find some I like!



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed listening to that. Yes, it must be Portuguese. I recognize some Spanish words, but it definitely isn't Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know any Spanish either.. ..at least i don't think so. Was there some Spanish in there too? :)
    Nice track.. great rhythms, and apparently its a very positive song also:)..
    Glad you enjoyed

    ReplyDelete