Tuesday 14 October 2014

A Good Wife

"I'm bored".
She said
"I've decided, all I really want, and all I've ever wanted, is to be happy, to have someone to love, who loves me back... and to be, a Good Wife."
She signed, relieved that finally, she had come clean
" Everything else.. " she said, "Is window dressing"

and forsaking all others.. her search led her to love.. finally
She found her man
But it wasn't easy.


Google images [roamnceneverdies.com]

and for all realists out there....


Yeah. Peace.


2 comments:

  1. You know something, Dawna, the thing I wanted above all else in life was somebody who loved me and accepted me and who was someone I could accept love back equally. I had some tragic and heartbreaking mismatches, but I finally found THE ONE. Irish, no less; but not the IRA sympathizer ~ LOL! I never wanted to be a good wife, though. I wanted to FLY and not be constrained in any way. That said, the Ever-Patient is due home any moment, and I need to go upstairs and be a good wife. After lots of years of flying high, I find myself surprisingly happy to return the favor by being housewifey! Really LOL! Have a great tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you comment Fundy. You are very blessed indeed. Sometimes a woman has to go for what she thinks she wants.. to discover what she really needs
    Her hearts desire!
    Have a lovely day good wife :)!

    ReplyDelete