Tuesday 14 October 2014

Shoki Rmx - Kesh ft. Davido & Olamide


Nice beat nice melody

Shoki.. Yes I wanted to do this when I heard of the pay disparity.. Geesh..



The average top 100 Company Director earns 120 x more than the average worker?
That's £2.43 MILLION a year compared to the average salary of £27,000. [Source]

That my friends.. .is a HUGE ____________ GAP

Check out this earnings list. [click] I'm not sure why they've included Michael Jackson, but the list did surprise me somewhat.

Guess that Gap is getting bigger huh

Shoki its said is Yoruba slang for well on point or direct




3 comments:

  1. The gap between the wealthy and the poor continues to widen. It's heartbreaking.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to say.. surely this proves the system isn't working!?.. but someone always says.. well its working perfectly if you're at the top!! - #realtalk.
      Cha...only Shoki can save us :)

      Delete
  2. The wealth gap in the USA is among the worst in the world. It makes me angry, but then I've said for thirty years now, that what the wealthiest want is serfs. I hope that unions reassert themselves worldwide. People have never learned or have forgotten the labor struggles that ended in a better life for regular people. At some point they're going to wake up!

    ReplyDelete