Sunday 26 October 2014

Ghana Movie Time - A Stab In The Dark

I watched this film last night and found it quite entertaining
Funny in places.. and engaging. I searched for part 2 but couldn't find it... my search continues,as I really want to know what happens next!!

Some great lines in it ...
'..Great storms often announce themselves in gentle breezes..
..'he's getting uppish.. I must bring him down to his proper level!'..

Fun, funny and thought provoking.. go Ghana, and oldie but a goodie




Questions...
Why are they so horrible to the brother/son??.. and why are the dad's pyjama pants worn so high (35:09)??lol! #keepingitreal

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you posted the entire program . . I'll be back to watch . . . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the 1st part though, cant find part two!
    hope you enjoy anyway Maggid :)

    ReplyDelete