Friday 17 October 2014

P - Square - Ije love.. and please please please wear protective gear if dealing with Ebola

I'm in love with this song
I'll give it a kiss rating of Xxxxxxxxx. 10/10
..and not just because it sounds like he's singing 'Daw-na' in the background heehee..



On another note...
Did you know.. that the Ebola virus can live in the semen of those men who recover from it for as long as 90 days?
here's an interesting and hopefully useful article

How to avoid becoming infected with Ebola

..and picture of the week is.. what was this guy thinking!?


Is he like.. totally immune or something!?


Where's his protective gear!?



Papers are calling him 'clipboard man'.. but his family may have called him something else when he got home
I don't think it's worth taking any chances with something so infectious, and so potentially horridly devastating


Check out the story in The independent [click]


4 comments:

  1. How very odd that a number of people are not taking the necessary precautions with this virus, even though it's so well publicized.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the video footage of clipboard man and he was touching and passing stuff like ..'no worries mate'
      I guess it's easy to relax as the precautions are really quite unnatural to us?

      Delete
    2. But everyone around him is wearing the proper gear. I would know I was in the wrong because of the other people.

      Delete
    3. True. I would feel odd about it too. I wonder if he was too polite to say anything.. or perhaps he felt that if those in the suits don't say anything.. maybe i'm okay... *risky*

      Delete