Friday 17 October 2014

Mackeehan - Miss you bad

Ti accused me of having a lesbian moment this morning as I listened to Madonna. Errr,.. okay son.. if you say so..
Wonder what he'd say now?!

But seriously.. it's been a long week but a good one.
I'm so glad it's Friday.. time to down tools, reassess.. reflect chill and enjoy
Duane has an extra feature last night so I thought I shine a light on Mackeehan this evening
I like this
But then I'm romantic like that
Hope you've had a lovely day :)



4 comments:

  1. wow blessings
    thank you for sharing my music :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Mack.. tunes too sweet not to share!
      Love your music, and your voice is amazing :)
      I'm surprised ( and pleased) you found my blog..
      Thanks for your comment, and I look forward to more of your music

      Delete
  2. :-) i am always looking for ppl who likes my music
    if its ok with you follow me @mackeehan (twitter or instagram) or facebook/solomonmackeehan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing Mack. be nice to keep up with what you're doing.. new tracks, and when you'll be touring London! :)
    Soon I hope

    ReplyDelete