Friday 10 February 2012

Hot chocolate... pt 1...

I’m trying to fight the urge to overeat.
It's comfort eating
My discomfort?...it's the cold... it’s very cold... so I eat
But not ‘food’ necessarily...
Junk
Crisps or pretty much anything with sugar in it
Somehow, a salad in the winter is like ice cream in the winter for me...
'Madness!!'.. utter madness!!

However, as I have no major desire to gain weight, I need to get a grip... although I was told a few weeks back that I was slightly under (I don’t see how that could be .. as I’ve weighed pretty much the same for many years) But when I produced my arm for the doctor to check my pressure she went.. “Oh!!... we don’t get many that size!!”.. hmmm... I’ll have to ... hang on a minute...”
Then she reached around for the other ‘armband’ thing.
When she showed me the one she uses most days it was the size of my upper thigh!
(with room to breathe )...
Rahtid!!...
So... I have a feeling I’m not the only one comfort eating...
Lots of ‘cold’ people in London eh..hehe..:)) wrap up warm x

1 comment:

  1. It would seem that I gain a little weight every winter and then spend the spring, summer and fall taking it off....just to gain it back again during the next winter.

    ReplyDelete