Sunday 5 February 2012

It's cold but the Snow looks lovely.. :-)

The snow has arrived and settled ... and it looks beautiful outside...

So far it’s a lovely day, and I’m feeling a whole lot better than I did last night... which I’m grateful for
Calm has descended on me, yet I’m still very alert and aware of all else...
I think the calm is reasoning with the storm I guess
So long as I’m not about to tear anyone a new arsehole it’s okay :-))

Days like this you just want to cuddle up inside, have a nice meal and watch a movie...
Alternatively you can wrap up warm and take a walk in a nearby park... the walk may even be the best option as it doesn’t snow every day... looks very nice... and you can throw snowballs at each other anytime annoyance creeps in ( or just for the fun of it)



Then... you can come back and still enjoy option 2...

Me? I’m not sure what I’m gonna do today... the only sure thing is cook a meal... which I’m about to get cracking on early....
I finally have a reason to get out those new Wellies ( I originally wrote willies.. where’s Freud when you need him!!) I bought in the Autumn... they have flowers ( or something like that all over them and are quite cute) and I received a student discount, which is a 1st for me...

Coolest boot wearer....



Tell you what though... I’ve been asked if I have a student card many times in ‘Top Shop’ so that’s a good sign... when they stop asking I’ll know i need to rest a bit.. .. go extra with the cocoa butter... or something..:))

Enjoy the snow..

Happy SMSx

No comments:

Post a Comment