Thursday 22 March 2012

I love Spring...

I really love spring. It’s my favourite time of the year.

It’s a time of new beginnings, when I can begin to plant things, and watch them grow, the sun is shining, and the energy felt as a result is something I thrive off.
I love flowers... all flowers..

I love birdsong in the early hours of the morning, just before dawn
I love the fact I can wear fewer clothes, and feel the sun on my arms and legs.
I love the way my skin glows.. an easy dark brown.
I love the way people smile
I love the way I can hang out in my front yard and watch the world go by even after dark, and not need a jacket.
I love the smell of the disinfectant left on my paving as I wash and sweep away footprints..
I love the new clothes in shop windows, buying new shoes, sandals and dresses; earrings and bangles
I love the way gastro pubs fill up and the pavements become awash with people, milling around and enjoying each other s company.
I love the fact that a walk in the park can turn out to be one of the best days...cool breeze and a park bench, or laying back on the grass.

I will be digging the soil in my back yard over the coming days. I will be spring cleaning..
Spring is when I feel to hang out in a studio all day...then go home feeling filled with creative energy
I have a lot to do, and will be having some much needed time off

I hope I will be happy this Spring
Happy spring x

2 comments:

  1. I like spring, but I prefer summer and fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am slowly feeling the good vibes of spring too roll on sunnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete