Friday 16 March 2012

Scenic views.. and him..

It's said that yesterday was the hottest day of the year so far. fortunately for me I had a day off.
I've worked out that if i get up, as if i were going to work, I'm able to cram a lot more in.. so... that's' what i did.

Best of all, was spending time with the person in my life who makes me laugh.. he who makes me smile... most times:)

I'm trying to figure out what to call him in my blog.. the man with no name?.. hmm maybe... baby boy?... too cutsy.. hmmm it'll come to me... I may end up referring to him in any number of ways to be honest..as I have a few pet names for him... still it would be nice to give him a name here, as he does creep into my thoughts from time to time)

We really are blessed with some stunning views.. so it was nice to chill for awhile and enjoy them... yes there were even times when no one else in the world seemed to exist... only us.. moments that felt so... wonderful..and then, when other people did finally begin to appear again.. .they were smiling
Felt like everyone was smiling yesterday

It was a nice day.. no.. it was a beautiful dayx
He's sweet..
I quite love him...
(what's that you say?.. cue a 'captains log' post anyday now.. hey!!! behave!! you cheeky lot)

Anyway... Friday is upon us.. the sun may not feel as hot.. but we can still smile in the knowledge it will warm us again..
Have a nice day x

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww I felt all warm and nice just reading this post am glad you had a beautiful day with the man purrrrfiiiickkk ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love days like that.. :)
    It was nice Chilled... real nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a breath of fresh air am very glad Dawna keep that smile ticking I can picture it now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet.......nice post.

    ReplyDelete