Saturday 16 August 2014

If I gave my heart to you - Maxi Priest - It's my Saturday morning vibes

This was was originally written and recorded by John Mclean over at Ariwa Sounds. Mad Professor's Studios.
I once had the pleasure of hearing it in the studio even before it came out
It became such a huge tune of the time..
It's really great that Maxi has now recorded it
I've fallen in love with it all over again
.. and it's a pretty good question....

'Good morning... Vietnam' (RIP Robin)

Wake up London.. sun's out!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such a beautiful voice I think. A great timbre. He has the ability to sing so many different kinds of music too. Nice version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely voice ..and so clear! ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell you what Joe.. Ti's dad when I met him back in the day sang in a very similar way. Was so sweet. yeah.. liked him after I heard him sing lol!. He sang a version of Ocean Apart.. and he doesn't know it but I;ll never forget it. Split up ages ago but we're mates now

      Delete
    2. If he reads your blog, he'll know it now! It's good you are still mates. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Rajiv, thanks for stopping by.. and thanks for the links...I'll pop over to yours and say hello:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dawna :)
    Added your cool blog to my blog follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rajiv.. and I really like your pictures of Dubai!
    Hope you're having a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete