Sunday 17 August 2014

Why I always remember August 29th..

It's hard to believe that 5 years has passed since Michael Jackson died.

I do believe that the 29th August would have seen him turn 56.
He shared a birthday with my older sister you see.. and, as shes drummed into me many times.. Lenny Henry (also to turn 56)

Anyway.. To kick start the run up to what would have been his 56th birthday... and to kick start my big sister's and Lenny's pending special days...
It's 'Love never felt so good'

4 comments:

  1. MJ was great ! a true legend !
    Thank you for this post.
    Added your blog to my blog follow.
    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!..cant forget MJ
      Hope you're having a nice day

      Delete
  2. Wow I can't believe it's been five years already...

    ReplyDelete