Sunday 13 October 2019

Short Story : Bottom Power.

BOTTOM POWER



My boss is running late.
He called me on my mobile early this morning to say he’d been held up,. I didn’t ask him why, I never questioned him, I just said ‘yes sah’, and, 'no problem sah’
.
My boss had a meeting scheduled for 8.30am , so I prepared what I would say to his guests when they arrived.
I managed his diary and knew the two men he was to meet with, very well.

One was a senior government minister, and the other, a senior executive in banking. The senior minister always enjoyed my presence and encouraged me to hang around and gist, not just, ‘drop beer and go’.

He asked me often if I was dating, and ‘when was I getting married?’ . He told me not to fall for ‘those young boys’, but to ‘find a good stable man of means’.

The banker was less friendly, his attitude towards me hostile at best. Whenever I walked into the room, if he was talking, he would stop, and wait for me to leave before resuming. On one occasion I overheard him say as I closed the door behind me, ‘that girl, na be problem o’.

It amused me a little that his professional demeanor always slipped so easily after just one beer.
Still, I was somewhat offended to be labelled ‘a problem’

I waited at my desk for the arrival of my bosses guests. I prepared a fresh jug of water, checked there were beers in the fridge, and swept the front office. I wiped the desk and I put away any papers that my boss had left out from the evening before, erasing any trace of the desk activities that had taken place to cause such disarray.
If his desk could talk.

Mr Ogungun and Oluwale arrived loudly. Their voices bold and arrogant as they burst into the office. I greeted them but my words were lost amidst the strong booming voice of Oluwale. ‘My sexy friend, go grab a beer and come sit with me’. I giggled shyly a little as he slapped my buttocks. I moved slowly to the kitchen. I knew how to move slowly as I knew they would be watching. I had learnt that a woman’s charm was in her ability to move slowly.
My mother always told me that.

She said it would make even a small ‘gnash’ look more ample, and that I must learn to walk with my thighs and not my ankles. At the time I had no idea what she was talking about, until I watched older women demonstrate, and observed for myself at parties and gatherings, even at church, the power it had, over even the most soba of men.

So, I moved slowly. By the time I arrived back in the front office, my boss was walking through the door. I hadn’t expected him to arrive so soon, and felt a pang of disappointment.
My boss used to be a fair man. he knew that in order to get what he wanted, he had to give me what I wanted. Well, he was fair until a new Corper arrived. Then he he started to complain about my work. I could barely believe it when one day when he called me into his office to complain about the grammar in an email I had written, he complained about the lunches I brought him, despite me getting him what he asked for, and he complained he was now paying me too much. All of this complaining done in sight of the Corper, much to her joy.

I knew I needed a plan B. The Corper’s breasts were more ample than my own, and appeared to have her t-shirt bursting at the seams each time I saw her. It was obvious to me that my Oga was becoming distracted by her charms, so one lunchtime, as he sat at his desk about to eat the fish and bread I had bought for hm, I locked his office door, climbed under the desk and unzipped his pants. I stroked at his manhood until it became firm enough for me to take into my mouth. I knew from his groans that I had hit the right spot. I had given attention to the two things he loved most in the world. His belly and his penis. He couldn’t contain himself for long and I brought him to climax. To my surprise, the greedy man just panted, patted me once on my head and carried on eating!.

That was when I knew I had to get the hell out of there, fast. Hence my flirtation with Oluwale.

Now I knew, that Oluwale could seriously change my fortunes. This was a ‘big man’, with a wife, that was well known to travel to London and the US regularly to shop. His children studied abroad, and his family home was reported to be a 10 bedroomed mansion.

My boss was a small man compared to Oluawale. Men tended to notice when a woman’s eyes begin to look elsewhere, and my boss had noticed that I was becoming increasingly playful with his comrade.
Not even the heavy breasts of the Corper could stop him from blurting out a crude ‘ You’re wasting you’re time if you think he wants you, he likes them much younger than you’

Yet his arrival at the office within minutes of his guests told me he was not happy about the prospect of me being alone for too long with Oluwale.
I smiled at him anyway, opened the Beer’s and handed them out. Oluwale grinned as usual, telling my boss how lucky he was. He told my boss he needed a new secretary as the last one overstepped her position
To my surprise he went on to openly state that his secretary had the nerve to argue with his wife, and on receipt of a slap, had the audacity to slap her back. My boss frowned at first then on further sips of his beer simply said ‘ it’s your own fault, you have to manage you business correctly.’

My boss waved me away to denote they had serious business to discuss .
An hour later he called for the Corper, and asked her to bring more Beer. She smirked as she walked past me to get to the fridge. I wanted to trip her, watch her fall, but she had found a way to walk even slower than I ever did!, so no amount of tripping would have had any impact.
By the time she emerged from the office I knew my position had been deleted.
As the men walked loudly to the door, my boss whispered in my ear.
'Ok, you got what you wanted...
Be at Oluwales office 1st thing Monday morning..
He’s your new boss'.

2 comments:

  1. lol! bottom power na wa o! I can think of a million claims these women could be making, sexual harassment etc. still ...

    Lady D! hope you had a good holiday and all (still out there?)

    ReplyDelete