Sunday 24 November 2019

Weekend WOW Factor: KGM - Kogi State Shenanigans and UK Elections


My trip to the Kigali Genocide Museum/Memorial is something I'll never forget. I had an amazing guide talk me through each stage from beginning to end, and mid way the reality struck, and I really felt emotional. Learning as I did, of the task ahead to heal the pain, and unite the people , to the point that Rwanda has become the shining light of Africa, was a lesson in what can be achieved when people truly work together, and have a leader with a vision.
The people are very special.

It's a reminder of the saying, BE the change you wish to see.
The rain never falls on one mans house, and the sun, shines for all.











**

Meanwhile.. in Nigeria, the Kogi State Elections was pretty dire

Listen to how my fav girl was treated....
Don't fret beautiful Natasha, keep doing your best

Question tho... what kind of man pushes a female governorship candidate to the floor.....?
( any woman for that matter..)
So, they re-elected a man who doesn't pay salaries?...



We have elections coming up next month.. I simply can't imagine violence , or ballot box snatching.





No comments:

Post a Comment