Sunday 29 May 2011

Do we choose love?


Or does love choose us?
I think possibly the latter - as there have been times when I've thought how much easier my life would have been if I'd loved someone as they 'claimed' to love me. But no. I couldn't. Yet I've loved people and thought .. why??.. please stop already.. but alas.. the feeling would still be there.

It almost doesn't make sense. You could end up loving someone perhaps so different to yourself in many ways - or someone you really would never have seen yourself with - but there it is..
So I guess what I'm saying is - in order for love to choose us we need be open to love .
Yet such is it's power that even if your not open to love - if love decides .. that it's what you need right now - it will find you..

Confusing...yes..
No wonder sometimes when it comes along you almost don't know what to do with yourself

Only kidding... enjoy it!!
and... never take it for granted..
Happy SMSx

3 comments:

  1. Exactly thats me all over confused, excited the whole shibang infact not quite sure what am feeling yikes... this post is soo true never take love for granted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies. Love the unsurity. A magical mystery tour. All will be well..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm of the opinion that love sometimes sneaks up on us from behind and hits us over the head.....making us senseless. That's the only way I can explain some of the things I've seen in my years.

    ReplyDelete