Friday 25 May 2012

Cool Summer Evenings

These are the evenings that make it all worthwhile. The easy summer breeze.. sound of children playing out late in the park, A cool drink, as the sun begins it’s descent. Wearing next to nothing in the privacy of your back yard.. no big deal to stroll out front same way.. Ken Boothe on my laptop. The stresses remain, yet somehow feel a little easier to deal with under the warmth of the sun ( little stresses anyway) Closest to life in the Caribbean we get right here in London. I haven’t swam for years and used to really enjoy it. I think if the weather remains as fine as this I may brave a dip. I’m a bit nervous as I don’t think I can remember how and may sink!

2 comments:

  1. ahh, brighton calleth. almost bunked off today, shd have

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see how good you are :).. not being a scally and bunking off, but knuckling down and working hard lol...
    I remember you recommending Brighton.. sounds like a nice retreat

    ReplyDelete