Monday 8 October 2012

If not Ed.. then who for Labour?

I have heard and read a couple of times that Labour will never win a general election under Ed Milliband, and it made me wonder why?..
He ticks all the usual boxes..
He’s tall, well educated.. photogenic, upper middle class, male.. white.. has black hair.. ( has hair).. he says all the right things ( in the main) is non confrontational,... which made me wonder that it’s possibly not what he says...but how he says it.. in that... he has a lisp.

Could it be?
You may say we're not that shallow, and that we don’t discriminate against people with speech impediments, after all... look at Jonathan Ross, but I'm not so sure..
Politics is an odd business, and can bring out some odd biases that lurk unchallenged and unnoticed..

If it’s not that... then what is it?

1 comment:

  1. Something about him doesnt ring true. I think people are kinda tired of his stereotype, probably desire a leader in the traditional labour mould. I know i do and i'm tired of their ultra modern fleecing b.s

    ReplyDelete