Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas one and all! xx



Ti treated himself to a top with an Indian chief on it. I said he looks familiar, he asked who it was then.. didn't know so I told him 'Cap'n Jack'




Today I have a few more gifts to wrap.. that's it.

I suspect the fighting doesn't stop for the week in CAR, or Sudan, or Congo, or Mali, or Somalia, or anywhere else where war and conflict has touched down...
..places where the greatest gift for any child, would be.. peace




Not such a great time for the lonely or homeless either.



It's great spending time with family.
Told my lot to stop eating all the 'Christmas food' before Christmas. (never thought i'd hear myself say that!)
What on gods green earth is 'Christmas food' !?!.. but seriously.. let it breathe.. give it time to settle in the house.. in the fridge (not gonna happen is it)

tis the season

Anyway, Love ya..Xxx
Over an' out for now
( unless they start drivin' me nuts of course..)



7 comments:

  1. I love Luther's Christmas album.

    Have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a voice! :)

    This time of year really makes us appreciate all that we have. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does Dana.. and a soundtrack of Luther's such a treat
    Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful, beautiful Christmas! I believe that's Chief Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and a beautiful Christmas to you to Debra.. Hey great.. so that's his name!.. thank you much :)

    ReplyDelete