Tuesday 3 December 2013

On dresses.. the important stuff

The festive season is often a time when 'we' I, like to indulge in an extra special dress or two for those hopefully memorable-for-the- right-reason.. occasions.

One such dress I bought last year is my absolute favourite dress. It's black, with a basque top and frilly lace layered skirt. Short.. and cute.
I can't describe it well.
All I know is.. I've never worn it. It's so special, that it's been too special to wear.
Go figure
I have these pretty strap around shoes that I've worn maybe once, which suit it so well (they.. are my favourite, barely worn shoes)

It is my intention to wear it, although its probably more of a stage outfit. but it's often been said that.. all the worlds a stage ..right?.
I love this time of year, and as soon as my head no longer hurts, and my temperature is down, I'm sure i'll love it even more

Do you have a much loved pair of shoes, or outfit you've never worn?..
If so.. perhaps now's the time

Night night x

8 comments:

  1. I'm like that with writing journals. I buy them because I love their paper and their pretty covers—and then I never write in them because I'm afraid of ruining them. I'm happy to say I've recently started to break that habit, but it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a new writing pad.. lovely crisp paper. you're right , its a tough habit to break but i'm trying to

      Delete
  2. Feel better soon! And I hope you get a chance to wear that fab outfit -- sounds perfect for a New Year's Eve party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra. Had it over a week, but i'm getting better now. I didn't think of that, actually my dress is perfect for a new years eve party!.

      Delete
  3. You have just described a fifth of my closet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. that's alot!.. hope you start wearing those gorgeous outfits :)

      Delete
  4. Like Dana, I buy lots of composition notebooks but I don't write in half of them. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alieux, i'm on the mend. You're a writer for sure..

      Delete