Friday 21 February 2014

7 days

What a week ;).
In fact, what a past couple of weeks it's been.
This weekend I'll have to knuckle down a bit, take all the notes I need from a few books before preparing them for return next week, and picking up what I need for my last assignment.
The subject of which seems to vary from a focus on diaspora and diaspora space, to hybridity and creolization.

Think I'm leaning towards the former.
I really can't run from Paul Gilroy forever

I'm tired, and still a little weak from yesterday,(thank you all) but it's okay .. I have a bit of time now, will get some rest then solider on.. Feels better.
My recreational read is 'There was a country', I'm pleased because I've been looking forward to it, and it arrived just yesterday..cooool

Now Craig David (remember Craig?) is the man on my pre- weekend playlist.

So for now, over an out...Enjoy your weekend x



**



**



**

8 comments:

  1. Happy weekend, friend! I hope it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a little bit of Craig David! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been nice thanks.. hope yours has been nice also :)

      Delete
  3. I loved the song he did with Kano. This Is The Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I remember that one.. will check it out

      Delete
  4. I've been resting too...still, I could use some more.

    ReplyDelete