Saturday 15 February 2014

All of me

Jah Cure's voice yearns

I woke up this morning with the sudden realization that the past 6yrs of my life have simply flown by.
I was coming out of a series of dreams but that aspect stuck.

I still feel like I'm in my twenties yet I'm in my 40s.. slap bang in the middle somewhere truth be told. That's not what I see when I look in the mirror necessarily, but I know that things are changing.. plus there's a little bit more boobage, and a little bit more arse. (IMO)

I'm always changing though, in many ways..although some things remain the same. The core.
My children are all in relationships now, so I have to share my time with them much more. But that's how it is isn't it.
As a parent..the focus shifts back to you,(which is okay)

In my dream I had a mini mid life crisis.. Woke up, and decided not today.
It's a fresh new day, time goes by quickly yes, but Its a reminder not to waste it or take things for granted.. not as I interpreted it .. as a reason to panic.
Out of the blue, I felt a bit insecure I guess, not sure why.
But it doesn't matter.
Besides..I have way too much to do today to dwell on it..
We're all complex sometimes aren't we

Happy Saturday all x



**

thanks Jah Cure..my song for the morning

2 comments:

  1. Time has this way of flying by. I'm in my forties, too, and it seems like just yesterday I was in college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sherry..we're on the same page there !!..Yay to us!
    I remember school, nothing I did in there but I remember the building :-)

    ReplyDelete