Wednesday 12 February 2014

Big Youth and Tarrus Riley - Love Situation

Big Youth used to scare me.
Literally.
Growing up, I used to hear his music and feel afraid. Yet still oddly drawn to the track that unnerved me the most..'Hit the road Jack'
His voice, his mouth of gold teeth... gave me the shivers.


Musically, he is a legend ..

His work is iconic, and its nice to hear him guest starring on Tarrus's new album . But for now.. let's take a trip down memory lane and shine a light on - the one who scared me yet grew on me.

Big Youth.



**



**



**



**

I'm searching for the instrumental of this track - it's a great piece of music. I like it. Especially the brass

No one screams quite like Big Youth


**

Tracks taken from the new album Love Situation



**

2 comments:

  1. His teeth are kind of scary, but his music is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Great performer Sherry .. ole skl guys.. those foundation artists

    ReplyDelete