Saturday 2 May 2020

Weekend WOW Factor: The Plant with No Name

I must confess...I can't remember what I planted here. I don't recognise the leaves, so I guess it will be a nice surprise.
As I cant remember what it is, I've no idea if the leaves are supposed to look this yellow!




My mint is growing bigger each day, and the strawberry plants are also doing quite well. I'm pleased, as previously they haven't done very well at all.






The 'greens' are coming up, and with the added bonus of rainy days and lovely sunshine, they should continue to do so.



On the other side I have some ( still small) Rhubarb, carrots, and peas. No sign of the aubergine , so I may have to try that again.

I cleaned my car inside and out early this morning, then my housework, all accompanied by what is a favourite song of mine at the moment.





Good evening x.

No comments:

Post a Comment