Friday 18 February 2011

Happiness.. all in the mind?

Hurray it's the weekend! I had a great week and I hope you did too!

I was asked this week - twice actually and I couldn't think at the time (it happens right!!) - but now - having given it due respect and thought - okay - I confess - right now - I am pretty happy! Why did I have to think about it?? - I guess it crept up on me - I didn't realise - then again maybe I did but didn't want to admit it.. who knows? - I'm 'kinda odd!!..may-b-e
So... as a bit of fun I thought I'd post this link to an online happiness test..
Maybe you're happier than you realise

N.B I could very easily feel like 'cwap' tomorrow... roll with it I say.. your feelings are there for a reason.. to be felt - and just like the seasons - are subject to change - but unlike the seasons...at any time!
Live in the now!! as the book says 'embrace the power of now'

No comments:

Post a Comment