Saturday 24 September 2011

Beautiful day!..+Amazing Doctors seperate conjoined twins..

Another story that fascinated me in the week was that of the conjoined twins from Sudan.

Although conjoined twins have been separated before, this one held my attention because of where they were joined
I'm amazed every time I see the pictures, and even more so to see them separated.
Doctors/surgeons are absolutely amazing!
If you're not sure what I'm talking about.. you can check out the story here

****
It's such a beautiful day here in London today. The sun is shining and you could be forgiven for thinking it was Spring.

You really can't beat the simple things in life.
A nice day, nice company, pleasant conversation.
A stroll in the park, or the sweet sound of silence
A book, birdsong and the distant sound of children playing

Enjoy it while it lasts.. and enjoy your dayx

No comments:

Post a Comment