Friday 11 September 2020

Frida Kahlo

I had never known much of Frida Kahlo. A purchase I had made arrived this week, but my order was inaccurate. The T-Shirt I was expecting did not arrive, Instead, I receievd a T Shirt with the image of Frida Kahlo. 'What the heck?' was my 1st thought... arghhh!? However. for some reason, I decided to look into who Frida was, and almost instantly knew that what I had initially viewed as a mistake, was a 'mistake' I was pleased with. In fact, perhaps more meaningful than what I had originally wanted.
They say 'god' doesn't make mistakes. Well, I learnt something new this week. Frida Kahlo, an interesting, inspiring and revolutionary woman. Happy Friday and weekend ahead! An insighful documentalry on the life and times of Freda Kahlo - beautiful and tragic

No comments:

Post a Comment