Monday 17 September 2012

To know or not to know..

Ever wondered what life would be like if you really had little idea what you'd be doing from one day to the next.
Scary huh
Imagine if you were at the mercy of the elements, with no real protection.
Seeking solace in what we know makes sense right?
As what we don't know feels scary.
I had a guy try to read my palm once. Well he did actually, his hand touched mine for a second. I didn't like it, as I didn't ask him.

What he said stayed with me though
Bastard ( sure he's okay really) made me think about how I'd die.
Some things you don't need to know really.
Still, it's not something I dwell on at all.
But I do know that when I ruminate too much on knowing the unknown, its a headache.
I quite like order, plans, structure, but yet I also like flexibility.. its that Libran thing perhaps.

I'm trying to find a way to be at ease with the unknown. To trust in the universal order of things. Which for a questioning girl like me is bloody hard.
Music helps.


2 comments:

  1. the unknown is always a can of worms so in a revamp of Diana ross's song......I suggest you """stop in the name of paracetmol before u get another headache"" lool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help myself.. lol x. better stock up perhaps.

    ReplyDelete