Saturday 29 September 2012

Star signs..being Libra.. ft Joe

It’s said that Librans tend to be very indecisive people, unable to make a decision, with a predisposition to sit on the fence.. a-lot. From my own perspective I think there may be some truth to that (even that statement is quite non committal). However, I’m much better than I used to be. In fact I can make decisions very quickly now... Sometimes.
It’s also often said that Librans are lovers of partnerships, live for relationships, beautiful elegant things, and adore harmony. Apparently, we can be charming, if a little flighty, diplomatic, lazy, intelligent, romantic, too easy going, and shallow.
Looking as I did at the range of character and personality traits the list is very long indeed, but I can relate to most.

Star signs interest me in that people do (in my opinion) appear to have the traits their star signs suggest (When I look it up). What I don’t agree with so much is when it’s stated that a particular star sign cannot get along with another. I think it’s more about understanding an individual and working with what you've got, learning about yourself, what works for you and what doesn't. Caring enough perhaps, to recognise what make another person tick... or not... also helps.
Still, I'm a star sign novice compared to others I know.

I get along with, and often feel an affinity with other Librans in the main. I find them funny and creative, chatty (at times) and emotional (often wearing their heart on their sleeve) even though they try to hide it!...but not always... as we can also be annoying.
That’s the thing about star signs... we can... all of us... express any of those traits at any time. What I wonder is what has more influence... our star sign? ..or our upbringing /conditioning/environment.
Anyway
This post really wasn't intended to be about star signs. I really wanted to talk about Joe.
Joe’s star sign is Cancer. That really means nothing to me, (shallow)... all I know is he sings some really lovely songs, and is pretty much my favourite Rnb singer..







3 comments:

  1. Well I'm an Aquarius, what does that say about me?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever ,witty, humanitarian, original, stubborn, unemotional, sarcastic, honest, loyal, detached.
    “Sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions”..

    So much more.. any of this sound like you Reggie?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....okay okay, you might have a point.

    ReplyDelete