Friday 11 August 2017

Friday Night Love

The week has simply flown by. A lovely busy day but i'm glad its Friday as the of/on hot/cold weather has me battling the start of a cold.

However, feeling a bit rough...I came home to a lovely surprise

What this?
A box with my name on it?





I prolonged my joy by washing up first.. no.. actually my joy wasn't prolonged at all, and I washed up with an energy I didn't have even know I had..
I just wanted to open my box




Put a smile on my face as I quickly picked a favourite among them..



Sweet things are even sweeter when you least expect them

Awwww... I love them..

**

Something for the weekend..




The evolution of the species

" ...I can honestly say I don't ever remember a time of the female buttocks being as big as so many are now.... were they in hiding??.."

Ok, they may look nice.... but can they climb a tree?....
A tree???

Who says that :)

Cool track



**




**




**



Have a nice weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment