Thursday 16 August 2012

Eastenders Fan

I'm a Eastenders fan.
I've been watching it on and off for years...
Yep.. happily admit that.. duck in.. duck out.. bit here.. bit there ( see.. I'm even talking more cockney just thinking about it)

Man... I'd love to write for EastEnders.. Still I know it's not as easy as it may look

Anyway.. in case anyone knows what I'm talking about...
Question...Is there a man disgusting enough in EastEnders to rival 'Whispering Phil?'
'Cat Baloo/ Careless Whisker Ian' has begun to talk.. and his daughter Lucy is definitely a chip off her her mothers scary shoulder.. sharp

Writers please.. set Shirley up with Derek... that's a match.

2 comments:

  1. I have never ever heard of that..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why but I thought they showed EastEnders in America like we got Dallas..

    ReplyDelete