Friday 15 April 2016

Friday Fire.. Ras Zacharri feat. Lutan Fyah - With Jah We Stand

I'll admit I didn't know of Ras Zacharri until now, I know Lutan Fyah so that brought me to this
Nice tune
Nice rhythm (love the sax) and Lutan ( alongside Jah Vinci) is one of my favourite Reggae voices at the moment ( DJs/singjays)

Good roots tune

"With Jah, we stand, he makes us strong, no matter what still a bun babylon cause dem a vampire..
"

Friday love x



I previewed this tune not too long ago but I wanted to post the video. ( so feel free to skip)
Is it just me or is the Caribbean exceptionally beautiful all year round..
Maybe it's the sunshine, the water, the green.. that natural vibes...
On that note I got myself to B&Q last night, so I'm set to creative my own little piece of the Caribbean .. right in my back yard.
Cost a bit.
Packing the stuff in the boot I said.. " did we really pay that much... for 'dirt'?!"
Lol
Anyway.. food must grow.. and I must learn
If I take good care, I'll not have to re - buy.. just continue to build

No comments:

Post a Comment