Friday 4 March 2011

Is it possible to care too much??

It's important not to take someone for granted as they wont always be there. I'm really looking forward to linking up with one of my favourite people today.. Even though I'm feeling a bit under the weather..

There are some people who just naturally bring out the best in you - make you feel comfortble and at ease.. and there are others who don't.
But even those who don't - it's still cool because they bring out another side of your persona - enabling you to become a more balanced person.
Sometimes you gotta fuss - sometimes you gotta fight - as it makes you appreciate love and kindness even more..
There are times however - when I wonder if it's possible to be too nice - too caring..too sharing!.. and the jurys still out on that one for me - other than to say.. If you're caring and sharing with a person - or with people who treat you in the same manner - as in they're equally as open and as giving as you are then it's fine...great! - but if you give your all to a person or people who do not do the same in return you are quite likely to feel taken for granted - and to be honest- rightly so! - as the likelihood is ... you probably are being...sorry
They must express an equal bond in some way - after all - if not - how can you ever trust their intention - motive?
No - love n hate are not easy bedfellows in my book ( ok - a bit extreame I know) but I do believe in like for like..
After all - the saying 'show me your company and I'll show you who you are!' is very apt - as like does tend to attract like..
It's the law of attraction at work - maybe

There are those I'd be very wary to develop an attachment to based purely on their attachments elsewhere - why - becasue it says something about who they are.. and you ask yourself - is this who I am?? really?? This is rare however as I 'kinda' like most people, and again - that may - as with most things change over time but right now - that's just how it is
I think I feel that way more so because of the way I've seen others treated by those who they thought liked or even loved them - thought they were friends with - only to discover - they were wrong - very wrong. Broken hearts - broken dreams - broken trust - broken friendships can be put back together - but never in quite the same way
So - be careful about who or what you give your all too..share your all with - as the recipients should be deserving - your emotional or 'sociological' equal

Yes the jurys out still - but I'm coming really close to making my mind up on this

NB...I find that whenever I'm tierd or under the weather - my mood is one of reflection
Creative peope have a predilection for sorrow - 'anchored' by times of incomprehensible inner happiness -don't 'cha knowx

No comments:

Post a Comment