Friday 11 March 2011

TGIF

Yep..Thank God it's Friday!
I've been told however not to wish my life away - so I mean it in the sense of - 'we made it though.. now let's enjoy the weekend' It's been up and down for me as I was a bit under the weather but I'm feeling better now..(note to self must increase my Vitamin C intake and stay away from coffee as I've heard it absorbs Iron from the body.. it does seem to effect me..hmmm - then again - maybe it's in the mind - either way...not cool )

Hi to my readers and a big hello to my new followers..
Thank you all for your comments - I enjoy reading them all...and I hope you're enjoying my blog.

How was your week?..

I hope you all had a productive week - and on reflection if something or someone made you smile...even once..hold on to that..
Call it a defining feel good memory (DFGM)if you like - to counteract anything you didn't particularly enjoyx..trust me - it helps;-) luv ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment