Wednesday 8 April 2020

Caribbean Banana Fritters

A few weeks ago ( before things turned a bit apocalyptic :)) I would have probably thrown away over-ripe banks.
Not any more
For the 1st time, in as long as I can remember, I decided to make banana fritters. So long has it been, that I needed to check how to make them

Chef Ricardo has become my 'go to' man , when it comes to Caribbean food... or my mum, but didn't want to bother her with lacklustre cooking revelations.
( I just called her once completed - and said they 'smelled good' and were 'delish')

3 medium bananas
2 spoons of brown sugar,
Vanilla, and a little mixed spice.
Plain flour like the chef

hmmm... my mix..... really wasn't looking the same
I think put too much flour, so added a little oat milk



Cooking with Youtube is really funny

They came out looking like this... a little darker ( aka a bit burnt) than planned



Despite not looking as pretty as Chef Ricardo's, they actually tasted really good.
and were all finished within minutes of making

hmmm.. delish for real...

No comments:

Post a Comment