Sunday 11 December 2011

Con-Dem Nation..

You're damned if you do - you're damned if you don't
Nothing suits that old maxim better than the business of politics.

I think as a leader you're never going to please everyone..
even if you're not in a leadership role.. it's highly unlikely; however I want to focus on David Cameron for a minute.. and what I see as 'the EU debacle'..

I know there are those who have called for a referendum in the past, but to be honest, asking the public for their opinion on this may be a bit like asking what Miss Brown is cooking Joe White for dinner.. or what's the shoe size of the man in the dry cleaners?... you know the one.. down the road from the street with no name!?!...( what??.. who they heck are these people!?!)
My point is.. I don't think the public know enough about what the heck is being played out with regards to the EU and how it may or may not affect them to be able to make a decision either way... well I can't speak for everyone..( even if I often try:)) but I know that I really don't know enough

Putting aside 'the public' for a mo..
Our political leaders are so divided on this it's crazy

I was wondering where Peter Mandelson was of late.. then up popped this article in the Guardian

A divided leadership cannot preside over a united nation.. can it?
Brings new meaning to the word Condemnation

No comments:

Post a Comment