Friday 9 December 2011

Memories of Luciano, Xterminator, and yes.. TGIFx

I've enjoyed Luciano's music for so many years now..

With the passing of Phillip 'Fatis' Burrell of Xtermintor record label I began to think about the artists/singers he's worked with.. and Luciano sprung to mind 1st.
With that, I thought about the 1st track I really took notice of from Luci.. It was this one.. It's not off the Xterminator label but it's conjures up a certain time.. and it was shortly after that Luci began to work with Xterminator..

Of all the many tracks that Luciano has out there... I will always say this one for me.. it my Fav..
It's so simple.. has an innocence to it... and really kick started his career in the UK... In my world anyway :)it just stuck... all these years later... it just stuck

Hold on to you dreams... TGIFx

No comments:

Post a Comment