Thursday 1 December 2011

Little Bubz 'n' N-Dubz....

My little grandson is 2. He'll be 3 next year.
He's very cute and funny.. love it when he calls me..Nanny.. .or Nanny Dawna, I feel so grown up and wise ( haha.. I wish... silly really, but true..it's nice)

Anyway.. I had him a couple of weeks ago, and he just kept singing this tune.. over and over.. on the bus.. on the street..I couldn't quite make it out..so I asked ...What you singing Buba?!?( that's not his name btw:)

"Dappy!" he said loud and clear..
" I laughed my head off!"... Oh yeah.. "no wee gwets!!"..not even 3yrs old, and a big big Dappy & N-Dubz fan

How did he learn this stuff so young!?!.. I wonder if he'll remember.. hehe.. never mind.. maybe I'll remind him

I ended up quite liking the tune myself

No comments:

Post a Comment