Thursday 15 December 2011

Van Morrison & Al Green..it's nice to be serenaded..

'I've been searching' for a song to keep me company whilst I drag my fingers over the keys to complete a piece of work for tomorrow, whilst trying very hard to hold back the urge to be a little wild and have a really good time.
I've had a lot on over the past few weeks.. in fact, If I were honest... much- much longer , so I feel I deserve a little break

There are a few tunes that can really mellow me out and this is one of them
*love the photos*



This is another one..
One of my 'wedding songs'.. in my head anyway ( to be honest.. I have a track list lol.. doesn't everyone!?!)
Maybe I'll just write it into a script or something
This song has kept me company all week.. thank you Al Green..
Anyway.. better get on with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment