Tuesday 12 April 2011

Name that flag!.. my family tree

Hi to everyone who hails from a part of the world represented by one of the flags below. Apparently - I am from each of these locations...been spotted there on several occasions - shopping. Apparently I have a sister - or aunt - or brother - wondering what on earth I'm doing in the UK - Hackney!

Who is this 'doppelganger'? - my 'looky likey' - I'd like to meet her.

We can do a swap for a couple of days. Instead of wife swap we can do 'country swap' - learn about each other and return to that which we know.

The person who said I was from Barbados was clutching at straws methinks.. Horn of Africa.. possibly.. Barbados.. ( beautiful as it is) No
So - marks out of ten to anyone who can name the countries without having to look them up..

Yes - I am happy and honoured to be part of your extended family.. the list grows longer each week!... on your marks...






















No comments:

Post a Comment