Saturday 9 April 2011

Saturday music treats ..Craig David

The sun's out - and i'm on a Craig David 'tip' as i'm sure you can tell:-)
You know these tunes remind me of really cool summer days - driving to work as if I had no place to go- nice music for company...
Thought I was sooo bloomin nice back then ( I must have ) I'm smiling even now just thinking about it ;-) the memory makes me feel so good!
I love.. love.. love these songs so much..
I'm gonna turn it up and chill outside for the rest of the day... at least until I get cold.. ( Don't wanna reactivate that flu bug) then i'll just bring my chair in and over look the world from the inside as I write.. hope you like them...
My Saturday music treats!!!x





Ahhh.. .sort it out before it get's to this people... beautiful song - 'but sad to hear eh!!'if it can work make it work - if not.. schucks.. just sing along :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment