Wednesday 13 April 2011

Improve your memory



If you're anything like me - tips on how to
Improve your memory
will come in handy.

I find I'm most forgetful if or when I'm tired - or if I simply have a lot on.
There can be many benefits to improving your memory - for example - it can help you to plan more effectively - be more organised - more focused - and more relaxed. If you have a clear perspective of all your commitments - it leaves less room for panic stricken last minute adjustments .. although there are times when some things just cannot be avoided (as life has a way of throwing us these little surprises now and then!)
Still - have a look at the tips and see if there are any that you find useful
I can 'muster up' two... 1. Get some rest - and 2. Use a diary!
Work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment