Saturday 30 April 2011

Sun is shining..

Bank Holiday Saturday and in between taking breaks to watch Pride & Prejudice ( which I've seen so many times but Colin Firth is in it and .. well the whole cast are great actually.. best version for me) I'm trying to get some work done before.. I have to get back to work!
The sun is shining but to be honest.. it's freezing (to me)
Is this what it's like in places like Iceland where the sun shines but it's cold?

I've actually put the central heating on!!
My body adapted to the heat from the sun we were getting - so now it's not there I notice it more..
Sun helps me function at my best..
I need to grab some socks - get a hot drink - wrap up and read a bit
oohh quick update.. almost a full green lawn.. one stubborn patch remaining.. a few tiny patches here and there. I've also notice 6 new banana plants growing. I've just learnt that banana plants are actually herbs and the root will continue to reproduce new plants - once the existing ones bear fruit and die.

Can you believe it - wonderful & exciting. I need to find out if I can take 2 and replant them else where.. ( I'm such a novice aren't I ;-) - better add a union jack to that family tree post!!!...Londoners!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment