Thursday 21 June 2012

Food Snob

I love food , but within that, I'm one of the most unadventurous people I know.

I like Caribbean ( most) African ( some) Indian ( most) and English, a little Italian (in Italy) but I can’t bring myself to try anything too.. unusual.
In a way.. I am a food snob.

I’m not as bad as to go abroad and demand fish, chips and lager, but I did (on a few occasions) get the chef to make me chips in Gambia)...( It was late, and I was peckish!)

I really have a passion for food though.
I love wonderful flavours, rich, spicy, or plain and tasty with good quality ingredients.
Recently, my son was saying I should take a class for fun.
He recommended a cooking class... his reasons very different to mine.

I’m a good (ish) cook, but a little lazy...in others words, I can’t be bothered to make it special most days)
But I’d love to have more dinner parties and that kind of thing just to be able to share my love of food with others.
There’s a great Sunday market on Chatsworth Road that's increasing selling foods from around the world....must give it a try.
As long as it’s not pork, It didn’t bark, crawl, creep, or walk on all fours
We're good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment