Saturday 23 June 2012

Not all women like shopping..

I've noticed i can be a little territorial after I’ve been shopping and bought food.
I remember once saying something like.. "let the food acclimatize first wont you.. jeesh"!?!
For example.. there are certain little treats I will buy for myself and it bugs the hell out of me when I see it open or gnawed at before I’ve even had a chance to crack the seal. Grrrrrrr
After all.. I get others their treats and leave them alone
Twice now I’ve bought one of the bigger than average chocolate bars only to see it half gone!!
I used to love Alpen .. then... all of a sudden.. hey presto!! everyone loves it.
I think I’ve subconsciously began to refine my taste to the bland just to ensure no one else gets at it.
I shopped.. my treats .. back off.



On the subject of shopping I can honestly say I don’t really enjoy it that much, not as much as I used to. It’s long and can be a little boring.
Necessary? Yes!.. Grateful? Yes!... but a little time consuming none the less.
Pretty much whatever I buy I‘m going to have to buy again anyway the following week, or month. It’s a con.



I don’t mind clothes shopping or browsing.. but I don’t really do that so much either.
I don’t enjoy queuing, or waiting around, which probably means I should venture into the online shopping experience...every time I see a delivery van parked outside I think.. hey!!..why didn’t I think of that.. they are so smart
In these busy times it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment