Sunday 5 April 2015

Chasing Rainbows

I love rainbows. Rainbows are my thing. Whenever I see a rainbow, it's as if i'm transported back to childhood as I feel like I felt the 1st time I ever saw one.
I feel we should spend our lives 'chasing rainbows'.
Remain in wonder at what could be

Seek out that which is beautiful
Appreciate the beauty that is

It's easy to forget
To get caught up in a mire of anger..
Yet to become lost to that, is to lose sight of this
.. and that would be unfortunate indeed

I love rainbows
for some reason I see them.. and I think of god
.. give thanks to god

My sister said you should never withhold your love for someone because they're not perfect
No one is perfect

5 comments:

  1. It has been a weekend of rainbows around here. We got so close to one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely Birdie
      You can never be too close I say.. they're exquisite!

      Delete
  2. May your life be full of rainbows, Dawna! And a few pots of gold at the end of them too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Debra.. and just for that, you can share the contents of that pot.. should I ever find it lol

      Delete