Monday 24 March 2014

*** Culinary delights.. What's on Mondays Menu?

I think that whoever is home, should cook.
Or.. whoever, gets home first.. should cook ( or set the scene for the Chef de Partie aka .. moi )

I cooked enough yesterday to provide dinner for today.. but it didn't last.
In fact it got eaten last night, and I've now got a moody looking Ti upstairs saying I need to cook food for my 'children'

I very quickly reminded him how old he is, and that as he was home today, (as he's on holiday) he should have done the cooking. I was determined not to cook, but it's bugging me, to the point that I'm going to do it.. I know I will.

Really , I just want to unwind, try and get some reading done, and not cook
Just another one of the joys of being a woman right?.. you get to do everything.. even when you're tierd.

Oh hang on.. I hear movement in kitchen land.. could it be!?.. dare I hope?? :0

I've told my boys that a man who can cook is an asset to his partner. It's not cute to hear a grown man say he can't cook. Unless he really is cute... and even then.. it's best to learn

No.. I've decided..I'll let him do it tonight

**

Have you ever noticed how love travels?
How formless it is
It tends to go anywhere
If you let it

Those who are afraid to love bore me.
What a tiresome way to be
After all..what else is there?

One of the joys of loving deeply I guess include being able to resonate with, and feel every bit of this song..beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment