Sunday 9 March 2014

Oprah's Supersoul Sunday Selection

It's an absolutely gloriously sunny day.
I've spent the morning clearing the garden, and the sunlight is streaming through. Do you remember the tree that was half blown down?,well.. its given way to so much light that hopefully the condition of my soil will improve, and I'll be able to grow much more.

Happy Soulmate Sunday x


Deepka was on Supersoul Sunday this morning, I cant find this talk in full on Youtube but it was very good



**

India Airie

'..comparing yourself to others poisons everything.. you're real job in the world, is to be you'..



**

Caroline Myass



**
Dr Brene Brown



**

Michael Singer



**

Marianne Williamson









Another Interesting talk



**

Runmi

'I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels blest; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind e’er conceived.
Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
Proclaims in organ tones, To Him we shall return.

Love is the ark appointed for the righteous,
Which annuls the danger and provides a way of escape.
Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.
Cleverness is mere opinion, bewilderment intuition.
Form and meaning are inestricably connected:
form derives from meaning, and meaning manifests itself as form.
Since the two are the outward and inward aspects of a single reality,
each is important in its own way. But for most people,
the danger lies in giving too much importance to form,
and not undertsnading that it derives its existence and
significance from meaning.


Experience shows that the spirit is nothing but
awareness. Whoever has greater awareness has a greater spirit.
The outward form of things passes away,
but the essence remains forever.
How long will you be besotted with the shape of the jug?
Cast aside the jug, and seek the water.
If you look too closely at the form, you miss the essence.
If you are wise, you will always pick out the pearl from the shell.
When someone is counting out
gold for you, don’t look at your hands,
or the gold. Look at the giver.

Your task is not to seek for love,
but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself
that you have built against it.
What you seek is seeking you.
You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
When you do things from your soul,
you feel a river moving in you,
a joy'.


Mawlānā Jalāl-ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your beautiful day! It's finally starting to warm up here. I can't wait. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been lovely Dana. Spent time in the park, watching the boats go by, hope yours has been nice also :)

    ReplyDelete